As a result of the rapidly changing situation with COVID-19, all college events and facility rentals on and off campus are cancelled until further notice. Information regarding events can be found at our Mohawk College COVID-19 information website and will be updated frequently.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
A positive volunteer experience is our first priority. Whether you are volunteering with Mohawk or a community group, we encourage you to do your due diligence and ask the following questions before getting involved:
What health and safety protocols, including any COVID-19 related protocols, are put in place to protect volunteers?
How will I receive training for this volunteer role?
Who will be my direct supervisor? Who can I contact if I have questions or concerns and my supervisor is unavailable?
Disclaimer: External organizations listed on this site are not always affiliated with Mohawk College. Volunteers should visit community organization websites to learn more about them. Volunteers should never send money or banking information to these organizations.
Passionate about creating systemic change for gender-based violence? Healthy Youth Network is looking to recruit 5 male-identifying and 5 female-identifying volunteers (aged 19-29) to help us facilitate our new Ally Program at Waterdown District High School.
- Receive training on Developmental Relationships through Healthy Youth Network
- Receive training on the "EmpowerMENt" and "EmpowHER" curriculum through Halton Women's Place
- Receive GBA+ training through the Ministry of Women and Gender Equality
- Facilitate presentations to grade 9 students based on the "EmpowerMENt" and "EmpowHER" curriculum
- Work with a student leadership team from the high school to create two year-end events aimed at raising awareness and building healthy relationships
- Receive an honorarium for every presentation and be compensated for mileage
Please apply at https://forms.gle/PDBNrhvjWczrSVTT8
For more information, please contact Samantha at