Mission Services is hosting a Christmas Care Program as part of their holiday program. This program serves over 1,000 families during the holiday season and more than 1,600 children.
Volunteers are needed to assist with Christmas Care Program.
Responsibilities of Volunteer:
- Welcome and engage with community members waiting for intake at the Good Food Centre.
- Assist with organizing and restocking gifts and toys in gift room.
- Assist with sorting and organizing food in the Food Bank and restocking shelves.
- Re-package food donations into size appropriate bags for distribution.
- Make referrals to available resources; consult with staff when unsure of information.
Transportation from Fennell Campus and lunch will be provided.
Two shifts are available:
9:00 am- 12:30 pm and 1:00 pm- 4:00 pm