As a result of the rapidly changing situation with COVID-19, effective immediately all college events and facility rentals on and off campus are cancelled until the end of August. Information regarding events can be found at our Mohawk College COVID-19 information website and we will update frequently.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
The Hamilton Public Library (HPL) is looking for high school students to submit thoughtful reviews of books, movies, graphic novels, or video games to promote the library’s collection to other teens.
- Ages 14-18.
- An interest in Library collections.
- An ability to communicate well with others.
- Strong writing skills.
- Read, watch or listen to an item in the Library’s collection.
- Write a meaningful and concise review about 100-200 words.
- Earn volunteer hours toward your Secondary School diploma. Earn one volunteer hour per review.
- Promote books, movies and games you love and enjoy.
- Have your voice heard in the Library.
- Improve your writing skills.
If interested, please complete the HPL Online Volunteer Application