As a result of the rapidly changing situation with COVID-19, all college events and facility rentals on and off campus are cancelled until the end of December. Information regarding events can be found at our Mohawk College COVID-19 information website and will be updated frequently.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
A positive volunteer experience is our first priority. Whether you are volunteering with Mohawk or a community group, we encourage you to do your due diligence and ask the following questions before getting involved:
What health and safety protocols, including any COVID-19 related protocols, are put in place to protect volunteers?
How will I receive training for this volunteer role?
Who will be my direct supervisor? Who can I contact if I have questions or concerns and my supervisor is unavailable?
Disclaimer: External organizations listed on this site are not always affiliated with Mohawk College. Volunteers should visit community organization websites to learn more about them. Volunteers should never send money or banking information to these organizations.
Are you tech inclined? Social Media savvy? Love cars?
Paddock Motor Club is looking for a volunteer to assist with basic website content and social media (Instagram and Facebook) updates. For the successful candidate, this may lead to part time employment with Paddock Motor Club.
Content creators will be responsible for:
- Virtually promoting the Paddock community via creative website and social media posts
- Sharing event content through all media platforms
- Updating the website with new initiatives, events, product sales, restaurant offerings, etc. for the member community
- Promoting partner collaborations to the membership community
- Sharing the unique and exotic member automobiles throughout the community