As a result of the rapidly changing situation with COVID-19, all college events and facility rentals on and off campus are cancelled until further notice. Information regarding events can be found at our Mohawk College COVID-19 information website and will be updated frequently.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
A positive volunteer experience is our first priority. Whether you are volunteering with Mohawk or a community group, we encourage you to do your due diligence and ask the following questions before getting involved:
What health and safety protocols, including any COVID-19 related protocols, are put in place to protect volunteers?
How will I receive training for this volunteer role?
Who will be my direct supervisor? Who can I contact if I have questions or concerns and my supervisor is unavailable?
Disclaimer: External organizations listed on this site are not always affiliated with Mohawk College. Volunteers should visit community organization websites to learn more about them. Volunteers should never send money or banking information to these organizations.
GMIHub Online is a weekly online production of Gospel Music Industry Hub. We are seeking four volunteer Segment Producers to assist with creating highlight videos from our existing episode footage. The highlight videos will be used for:
- Marketing on our social media platforms
- Providing elite footage for GMIHub members
- Re-webcasting episodes on the GMIHub Online YouTube channel
Outline of Responsibilities:
- Review and timecode all existing episodes
- Combine segments of similar aspects of a topic (e.g. tips to overcome writer’s block) into one-minute, and maximum 15-minute produced segments/shows
- Other video editing as required (i.e. for upcoming programs)
- Enrolled in a television broadcasting, video, multimedia, or advertising production program
- Familiarity with an editing software, preferably DaVinci Resolve
- Interest in the music industry/ministry preferred
- Access to own computer
- Must be a team player, creative, and very good with time management
To Apply, please forward a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.