As a result of the rapidly changing situation with COVID-19, all college events and facility rentals on and off campus are cancelled until further notice. Information regarding events can be found at our Mohawk College COVID-19 information website and will be updated frequently.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
A positive volunteer experience is our first priority. Whether you are volunteering with Mohawk or a community group, we encourage you to do your due diligence and ask the following questions before getting involved:
What health and safety protocols, including any COVID-19 related protocols, are put in place to protect volunteers?
How will I receive training for this volunteer role?
Who will be my direct supervisor? Who can I contact if I have questions or concerns and my supervisor is unavailable?
Disclaimer: External organizations listed on this site are not always affiliated with Mohawk College. Volunteers should visit community organization websites to learn more about them. Volunteers should never send money or banking information to these organizations.
Certified Listeners Society is a not-for-profit organization built by a community of people dedicated to providing early-stage emotional support to anyone who needs it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are not a crisis helpline. We believe that by serving the masses to navigate the challenges of our lives, with early-stage and real-time Emotional Support interventions, we can help individuals make better mental health lifestyle choices to live better, happier, healthier lives.
They are looking for a Graphic Designer that would assist the marketing and social media departments with projects for web design and various social media platforms. This opportunity is perfect for students/individuals who are looking to add to their portfolio and get more experience.
- Create and design social media content to post on the various social platforms
- Collaborate with the marketing team on the work that needs to be completed
- Illustrate designs using the organization’s template and guidelines
- Other duties as requested
- Age requirement: 18+
- Proficient graphic design and layout skills
- Experience with using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Access to own computer, design programs and internet
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to define and meet deadlines
- Must be organized, detailed oriented and have time management skills
Interested people who would love to volunteer with us should apply by sending your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all applications, however, only chosen applicants will be contacted for an interview.