A positive volunteer experience is our first priority. Whether you are volunteering with Mohawk or a community group, we encourage you to do your due diligence and ask the following questions before getting involved:
- What health and safety protocols, including any COVID-19 related protocols, are put in place to protect volunteers?
- How will I receive training for this volunteer role?
- Who will be my direct supervisor? Who can I contact if I have questions or concerns and my supervisor is unavailable?
Disclaimer: External organizations listed on this site are not always affiliated with Mohawk College. Volunteers should visit community organization websites to learn more about them. Volunteers should never send money or banking information to these organizations.
All volunteer positions listed are eligible for credit on your Co-Curricular Record (CCR). To learn more, visit www.mohawkcollege.ca/ccr
Tandoori Naan Cook Volunteers
Volunteers are needed to help out at the Thorncliffe Park Café at R.V Burgess Park (46 Thorncliffe Park Dr.) every Friday starting at 2:30 P.M earliest or 3:30 P.M latest (depending upon the availability of the volunteer) - 9:00 P.M.
- Accepting Money and Giving Change as a Cashier (Training Provided to Volunteers)
- Helping Prepare and Cook Tandoori Naan in the Public Park Oven (Training Provided to Volunteers)
- Ensuring the Café is Clean (Training Provided to Volunteers)
1-5 hours per week.
For more information, please contact Sabina Ali.