Special Olympics Hamilton (SOH) and Campus to Community are looking for volunteers to support athletes with intellectual disabilities to develop their skills at weekly bowling practices.
Day/Time: Saturdays from 3-6 pm
Location: Mountain Lanes - 335 Upper Wentworth St, Hamilton, ON L9A 4T4
- Provide the athletes with support, encouragement and guidance
- Have fun!
- Sensitive to the needs of people with disabilities
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Police Check (completed within the last 12 months) - must include a Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening
Benefits of Volunteering
- Give back to the community
- Meet new people
- Receive orientation and training while you develop new skills
- Build your Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
If you are interested in supporting SOH athletes, please complete this web form: SOH Weekly Bowling Volunteers
Contact: Paula - email@example.com