Start2Finish is a non-profit children's charity. We operate Run&Read programs for children in low-income communities out of 4 elementary schools in Hamilton. Our programs focus on fitness and literacy as a force to eradicate child poverty and we are currently looking for volunteers to support our after school offerings.
- An interest in helping school aged children increase their literacy skills and physical fitness.
- Able to commit 2 hours/week from January to April 2020.
- Volunteer application with references
- Police check for the vulnerable sector
- Bennetto Elementary- Tuesday 3:20-5:20
- Prince Of Wales Elementary- Tuesday 2:50-4:50
- St. Ann Catholic Elementary- Wednesday 3:10-5:10
- St. Augustine Elementary (Dundas)- Thursday 3-5
Benefits of Volunteering at Start2Finish:
- A great opportunity to get some hands-on experiential learning
- The chance to professionally network with like-minded individuals
- On-going training and support while you develop/strengthen your leadership skills
- A space to enhance your personal health and well-being
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of children in the Hamilton area, please submit an application at: Start2Finish Volunteer Application